I often find the granola bars sold at supermarket way too sweet, so I decide to make my own. It is a high versatile recipe because it is easily customizable. I adopt the ratio from this recipe from King Arthur Flour.
- 145g roll oat
- 45 g brown sugar
- 28g oat flour or almond meal
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 283-425g of chopped dried fruit. For the harder dried fruits, such as papaya, reconstitute it with warm water.
- handful of shredded coconut and sliced almond
- 1tsp vanilla
- 57 melted butter or vegetable oil
- 78g honey
- 14g water