I have been stressed lately, so before I really go Brazilian nutty and banana (sounds like a good muffin combination though), I decide to make Marianne’s birthday card early. It came ou a bit better than I thought, and I am glad to report that I finally get a hang of watercolor pencils.
- dotted craft paper.
- Canson Acid Free 98lb/ 160 GSM drawing paper.
- Acrylic stamps by Penny Black
- Fukusan Deco Craft Embossing Kit
- Copic markers
- Derwent watercolor and metallic watercolor pencils.
- Noodler’s Ahab and J. Herbin 1670 Hematite
|Breadbasket from Fukusan embossing kit|
|They are layered and appeared popped on paper|
|Only original art on the card. done by moi.|
|March of the mice on the inside cover.|